a Journal...

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Dec. 29th to Jan. 2nd - Cebu Trip!

My Vacation in Cebu was a lot more fun than what I expected it to be. Goodness! We really got bonding session with my dear cousins. And, I was having extreme fun. (Sorry if I may not be mentioning names here. It would be too long.)

First Day: Though I didn’t have enough sleep last night and went rafting last day, I was still feeling fine, as if I was fully rested. We went to SM with ate Anne and kuya Earl that day. I also need to meet Ean there since I promised her that we would go malling that day. We went to Bo’s with her friend. Got some drinks then started our oh-I-miss-you-how-was-everyone talks. A couple of hours after, we went to a Salon. Uncle Pabs and his family were there having beauty sessions preparing for kuya earl’s big day tomorrow. After that, we ate dinner together then went home.

Second Stay: It’s kuya Earl’s big day!!! And ate Zephie’s too… goodness! I just couldn’t imagine them… They still look cute together… They don’t look like they’re married… particularly kuya earl… He’s too babyish… I mean not babyish… uhmmm how do you say this… well… He acts like a little kid when he’s with his cousins and everyone adored him for that. Oh well! Everyone looks pretty that day. Ate Anne insisted me to wear that pink backless halter dress she brought with her and I was in no position to start a fight with her. So, I thought of wearing that dress since that was not a friend’s wedding. No one would tease me from wearing those. And besides, it’s Cebu! No one knows me in there! So yup! I did wear that dress. I think it looks good on me although I don’t have this flawless back skin. Ok! So much for that dress! As I’ve said, everyone looked good that time and everyone was ready to say cheese on the cameras. During the pictorials in the church, the Duray clan, as usual, dominated the whole crowd. Even in Grand Majestic, where the reception was held, the whole clan was dominating. There were about 7 digital cameras excluding camera phones and several different pose to take. If you would get the total number of all the pictures that were taken that wedding, I bet it would more than a thousand. I’m not exaggerating. It’s for real.

After the wedding reception, we dressed in our party clothes on our way to Ratsky. Oooooh! Ratsky again! I remembered the last time we went there. We were like the only group that was in there. We don’t actually care what other people would say about us. We’re just having fun! Extreme fun! However, the place was full. So, we were force to occupy the second floor. Even if we were in the second floor, we still like dominating the whole place again. Lols. We dance as if we were dancing in the shower room; as if nobody’s watching us. My little cousins were dancing too, crashing into the dance floor though they were 2 feet shorter than most of the people there. My Titos and Titas were also dancing even if they were in their 60s. I was also dancing * wink wink. Whew! What a day! What a day! ^___^


to be updated...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home